The Random Musings of a Man

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Today is a funny day

To be honest I started this because well it looked more of a professional style than something like a xanga (which I had just started) and I felt that this forum provides me with a better way to express my feelings in a professional format.

Well as a little intro you guys see that my name is Bill Walter that I'm 20 years old and I live in a town that you haven't heard of before today, I also have some fondmess for NASCAR which you guys will learn about in a short amount of time. I basically live at the heart of NASCAR country living only 10 miles from Racecity USA, also known as Mooresville, NC. I live here via Littleton Colorado, the town infamous for the Columbine Shootings, a wonderfully mellow suburb on the southwest side of Denver, Colorado. I happened to be a lucky person to be born into a family that loved racing and my dad caught the racing bug in 1997 and we got into racing. in 2001 I got my NASCAR licence at 16 and have held one for the past 5 years. I kinda lucked into getting some good positions in the family team and I felt like I hit a brick wall, so I decided to pack up my stuff and move on out to North Carolina and attend the NASCAR Technical Institute, which I attend today.

The goals are to get a job with a NASCAR Nextel Cup team when I graduate from NTI and hopefully move up the ranks of the team until reaching the ultimate goal of NASCAR Nextel Cup crew chief. And well if that doesn't work out well working for a cup team is still a pretty cool thing to do.

1 Comments:

  • Nice blog. Good luck working in NASCAR...I had to comment here because well, I HAVE heard of Cornelius. I guess being from NC does it to ya. ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:25 PM, April 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home