The Random Musings of a Man

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Vacation done and a new chapter begins

After probably the best 4 days of my life, and the two weeks in Colorado weren't bad either, its time to return to the grind of work and the habit of knowing that your best family and best friends are once again hundreds of miles from you. I had a wonderful vactaion, spending time with Amanda is such a fun thing to do, having a person you can be silly and crazy and fun with makes every second pass quicker. The time back home although not quite as spectacular was needed, as I finally had time to relax and just be normal at home instead of the we only have x number of days so we have to do this this and this before you go.

Being back here in North Carolina has mixed feelings for me, one its good to be home and out of a suitcase which I've spent nearly the past 2 weeks and on the other hand, I had such a great time in Canada, and I can't believe how lucky I am to have a great girl that I have. Love sure has a powerful and strange effect on the human body, and hopefully we can continue to have the great chemistry and the great times together that we have had for over 7 months, and continue our great relationship in this new year.

Hope everybody had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year, because I couldn't have asked for any better myself.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home