The Random Musings of a Man

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Graduated baby!!!!

Its over, after 63 long weeks, 19 classes and 2 retakes, I'm finally free of NASCAR Technical Institute. I should have ended up with a 3.95 gpa and still had 99% attendance, and I found out I made the Directors list or honor roll, 5 separate times, so go me :)

It was really nice having my parents here for 3 days, I definitely ate way too well, and going home isn't gonna help at all. Seeing them at graduation and knowing all they have done for me the past year it was nice to finally let them see me walk across a stage in a cap and gown.

But I'm free, such a great feeling, no more days getting up at 5:45 to go to school at 6:30 and then straight to work, it opens my days up so much and I'm so glad I finished it and did so well. Such a relief to me.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home