The Random Musings of a Man

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Surgery, 1 day later..

So my mouth hurts, although not quite as bad as it could, and my teeth are sore, and I can only eat soft foods like jello and pudding and icecream. I wish that there was someone with me to take care of me, and times like this are when you wish you had a great roomate or great friends that could be with you. I know that my family cares and Amanda cares and I saw tons of pain in her face when she couldn't be with me last night. Times like this make things tough on the two of us, because we wish we could be with eachother and we can't be.

I'm getting through the surgery fine, and hopefully after another day or 2 the pain for the most part will be totally gone, and I can start getting back on with my life. Only 11 more days until Amanda comes to see me, and I can't wait for her to be here :)

1 Comments:

  • awww i really wished i could be there Bill, i still wish i coud be there to help make you feel better. Hopefully the pain will be gone in a few days and in 11... (well 10 now since its 3 am) days from now i'll be on my way to see you :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:46 AM, February 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home