The Random Musings of a Man

Sunday, January 22, 2006

I hate Computers

I really do, for all the good that these things have done for me, finding myself the best woman in the world and making a bunch of new friends, this computer has really frustrated the hell out of me. Last night I downloaded what I was told was a new version of MSN Messenger, to my chagrin, this cause massive failures and MSN to crash upon startup. Multiple removals and reinstallations of MSN Messenger I finally got MSN Messenger working again but now, my webcam the thing that i use the most, the thing that I love having on this computer won't work. Now at this moment, I'm happy I can send and recieve messages, but any attempt to use a webcam completely kills my Computer and causes MSN to crash. If anyone knows something I could do to make everything work again I would love to hear it, because it is incredibly frustrating not having everything work right.

1 Comments:

  • awww...that sucks. I've been having computer problems too. Lately the network on campus has been acting up, and will randomly kill the internet for two seconds...just long enough to kick me off MSN and AIM...grrrr

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:26 PM, January 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home