The Random Musings of a Man

Friday, February 24, 2006

What a week

Its been a week since I've updated and one heck of a week it has been. Amanda was in town, and I had the best birthday I've had in a while. She is just such an amazing person, and I'm so lucky to have her as a part of my life. Unfortunately for me, all great things had to come to an end, and our lives won't allow eachother to spend all our time together. I've missed her so much since she left, and there are still traces of her here, which every time I see em make me wish I was with her.

I'm tired of my work, at first I thought I could hang around there and make things work, there are things that they do there that I'm not really happy with and I need a change. I'm working on my resume some more getting myself ready and already searching for work.

I know I haven't been consistent in updating, but I've had a hard time finding things to blog about, hopefully I can find some real good news and I'll have bunches to tell everyone soon.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home