The Random Musings of a Man

Friday, April 29, 2005

Whoohoo! Free time!

Well I managed to get myself some free time and still make as much money as I was making before, and really fortunate to have the parents that I have to do what they did for me today. I guess that they really hated the fact that I was delivering pizza's in a new car, which well I really didn't like it that much either, atleast the driving around in my new car part. I kinda felt weird today Quitting before I was supposed to work but I didn't think that working and then leaving was going to be a good thing for me because I knew that I wouldn't if I worked all night. So I quit and well now I have my weekends to be free! yay for me! so I get to watch the NASCAR Busch and Nextel Cup series races this weekend from Talladega. whoohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home