The Random Musings of a Man

Friday, July 15, 2005

Fridays....

At work they suck... majorly. I'm tired of the everything has to go today and right now when I know there isn't gonna be anything to do two out of the 5 days next week. But you know you still have to go do it...

School was good in the sense I'm done with this class finally and I finished with a 99% average, which I don't think is half bad honestly. Kinda pissed I missed questions at all actually. On to the next phase, advanced Diagnostics which is more of the same stuff. Should be an easy class for me. :D

In other news Bill needs a new computer because he's suffering from NASCAR Racing 2003 season withdrawls and with the release of the new sim rFactor...its time to get my wheel out. grrrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home