The Random Musings of a Man

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Spread the work out damnit!!!

Okay, inlight of the easy day I had at work yesterday...I wasn't even scheduled to work it was that slow, they decide that every single bed that was made in the world had to ship today.... Two Full trucks of beds left our dock today..thats over 160 pieces most of em weighing between 50 and 150 pounds. Wanna know how many pieces we shipped yesterday.....2 thats it 2.. The consistency or lack there of in shipping quantities is really starting to annoy me. I'd love if there was a way they could spread some orders out and make it so I had 20 nice solid hours of work each week. But I guess thats asking a lil too much.

On a side note I've figured out my graduation date which is gonna be December 9th, and everybody who reads this is invited ;) don't ask how you get here, just get here, cause I'm gonna party a lil.

Oh and Alex tagged me last night..which umm I dunno I guess I'm supposed to list my 5 favorite songs at the moment or somethin...

1. Hotel California -The Eagles

2. Kingdom Come- Coldplay (thanks Amanda)

3. Wish You Were Here -Pink Floyd

4. Stairway to Heaven -Led Zepplin

5. Wanted Dead or Alive- Bon Jovi

And I get to tag people! Whoohoo! So I'm gonna tag Joey and Jessica, cause they need to do it :p

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home