The Random Musings of a Man

Monday, July 11, 2005

Ugh..

Today was probably the most boring day of work and school since I've started, I couldn't get into school at all, and work there wasn't anythingto do at all. Spent two hours taking out the trash, and still left nearly an hour early! I wouldn't even come in at all sept my bud that works all day is gonna give me a couple extra hours. I just hope I can make it to 3 tomorrow without running out of things to do.

On a side not I'm watching Office Space, like my second favorite movie, if only cause somedays it seems like it describes me.

1 Comments:

  • Boo for boring days at school and work! Not fun at all. But yay for Office Space! I lurve that movie. Ron Livingston is teh sexarz :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:56 PM, July 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home