The Random Musings of a Man

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Counting the hours

Ever counted Sheep, to fall asleep? I haven't but I'm counting the hours until my flight leaves for home on Friday. Maybe its because I haven't seen home in nearly 7 months, or that I need to get out of Cornelius. I cannot wait until I get the chance to go home. Only 2 full days but I know I'm gonna try to pack as much as humanly possible into those two days as possible. Can't wait to hang out with my friends and do stuff I haven't done since I left for school 9 months ago.

Decided agaisnt the digital camera, only because my money could be spent better in other places right now. Got me a nice disposable camera last night which should do me good over the weekend. I hope that this one gets used up unlike the last disposable I got, which took 9 months to take 28 pictures. 47 Hours 6 Minutes at the time of this post until I leave for home! Whoohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home