The Random Musings of a Man

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Hump Day....

Wednesdays.... you never really know if you should be glad that the weekend is coming, or be sad that the weekend is still 2 days away, its the day of the week farthest from a day off work, and you never see someone giving out Random Wednesdays off. Only the rare times that major holidays fall on Wednesdays do you get em off. Poor wendnesdays get shafted all the time, maybe thats why we call it hump day.

Up and over the hump and on our way to the weekend, Tomorrow is my last day welding. Our endphase project isn't the easiest, or the most fun, but I'll get it. I need to walk out of this class with another A, keep my 3.95 GPA and 99% Attendance and be ready for the final 6 weeks of school.

I'm so looking forward to the next few weeks, there's so much going on in my life, from the newly started job search, to the road trip to Canada, to Going home for Thanksgiving, a whole 4 days at home!!!! and My parents coming out for my graduation two weeks after that. This is the beginning of a very very busy 2 months if you include Christmas and New Years and a return trip to Canada, I'm looking forward to all of it. It should be so much fun, I can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home