The Random Musings of a Man

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Overslept, Overworked, Underappreciated...

So I wake up right when school starts this morning, and maybe I shoulda just stayed there. We've been welding the past two days out in lab, which is lots of fun, but today I just couldn't do anything right. Lay a straight bead, nope. Lay a bead in a circle, nope. Lay a bead that sat right next to the previous bead, nope. Frustrating as hell, and for 5 hours you stand and struggle your way through your work, not much fun.

However my day would get better, much much better, its always a good day, when your boss asks you if you want the good news or the bad news, its always a good day. Good news, we're leaving at 5. Bad news, we might not have a truck here to unload til 5. Combine that with the fact that whoever worked in the mornig decided to play with memory foam instead of work and left a nice heaping pile of mattresses to box and sort. Yay me.

Finally at 3pm, our missing truck arrives, and considering it was our break I'm much more then under appreciative of the fact the truck has horrible timing and was supposed to be there at 8am, made me slightly grumpy. Unload truck, and now its time to start getting the stuff ready to ship out, cause we have trucks waiting for this stuff to go out today, and we have another truck from the same place coming tomorrow at 8am. (I hope to god that they are, otherwise tomorrow isn't gonna be fun)Busted my ass working on getting some stuff ready to ship out, which I was successful doing, and faster then anybody else who coulda done it, so it makes me feel good. I could have worked more, but I'm feeling it now :(

I'm tired, I'm sore and you guys don't need anymore bitching from me tonight, I want a pepsi, just leave me alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home