The Random Musings of a Man

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

A lack of school support, and a long day...

Alright so today hasn't been the most fun, it started out good, getting a perfect score on what is supposed to be the hardest test in the class. Although things went down hill when people needed to read the questions, and the teacher gave em the point, cause it said somethiong semi confusing, although I made an excellent point and it wasn't heard. Makes you feel great. Not. :(

Onto bigger and more depressing things, I'm not really sure why, but it seems like everybody at this school puhes or really tries to push kids away from NASCAR. I mean I understand that its a hard business to get into, and that there are a lot of risks involved in the business, but damn, I've done what I've done, seen what I've seen, I think I'm ready. But no, going over my resume with the school, which I'm definitly not very happy with, because its to focused on what the school is doing, and not on previous racing or even work effort which could be used for racing success. I'm definitely gonna rework it and change some things around to make it a much better piece before I let it get sent out to raceshops.

I also had this grand thought that they would be able to send a resume out to companies, and raceteams, but evidently they can only send resumes to buisnesses, and raceshops have to ask for resumes. Heck with that, I'll go out and make my own stuff and do it on my own. Grrrr, the whole process I just don't like, and I'm a go it on my own person anyways, I have a start, I'll just make my own thats a personalized one which'll hopefully help me stand out in a crowd. :D

I'm not even gonna start about work, this post is too long already, its been a looong day....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home