The Random Musings of a Man

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Drawings...

Ever draw something to scale for a project? like a house, or a backyard, or something? Well I spent the whole day, skateching out a NASCAR Nextel Cup chassis out in detail. Half scale I might add. Which you'd think it would make it easier, but I want you to find a clean place to draw something on a paper thats 90 inches long. it wouldn't be that big of a deal if I woulda had more help doing it, but I didn't, not that I really cared. I like drawing stuff out to scale, and making it right, but I really wasn't expecting to spend 6 hours doing it today... Oh well, soon we'll be welding, and thats gonna be fun, I'm really looking forward to it. :d

EDIT: Told ya I'd break that tradition I started last tuesday this week, and you all didn't believe me :p

1 Comments:

  • ack! Bill! Where did the comment thingie go? It was so fun! Now I have to leave you comments here. How boring :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:46 PM, October 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home