The Random Musings of a Man

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Blah Tuesdays...

Work was good, school was good, but it was just one of those days where it was just blah. Nothing seemed to really be exciting to me, and even I'm struggling to make this post tonight. Maybe I should blog on the strange phenomenon of bloggers and having their own forums, or the blogger who decides to leave a comment about his new forum, but doesn't ever have anything else to add to this place. I dunno, but it just seems kinda weird to me. I'd think I'd need a pretty good following to even think about keeping a forum open, and then all my comments would be there and not out in the open here for everyone to read. I'm rambling at this point, which shows that I'm trying to stretch this out into a worthwhile post, probably with little success. Sarcasm doesn't translate well over the internet or in typing does it. Maybe I should work on that.... Oh well, Just like this post, the whole day its just been blah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home