The Random Musings of a Man

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Another class bites the dust.

Its a little pre mature, but I basically have to show up tomorrow to guarantee that I move onto my next class. The End of Phase project was harder then I thought, but I still got a B on it, so I'm really happy with the work that I did. I've definitely progressed a lot as a welder from Day 1 and it really shows. I'm glad that I've had a class like this, even though its not my favorite thing to do, I feel much more stable with a welder, and there is some serious money in the Industry. It makes me want to be an even better welder, because it gives me another facet to put on my resume, and help me open doors with race teams.

I'm really really getting excited about my upcoming trip, it should be a whole bunch of fun, just from the single fact that I'm finally seeing the person who makes me so happy and makes me smile all the time again. I can't wait to see her again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home