The Random Musings of a Man

Monday, November 28, 2005

Home again, and glad

It was a weekend. One heck of a weekend, from the constant ribbing from my family about Amanda, to the nearly constant harping on how I need to have a job lined up for when I come back after a nice 18 day vacation coming up in two weeks. I don't know which was worse, the lack of support about my relationship or the pressuring to get work right away.

Thursday was fun, being with Family again, having a great dinner, but Friday and work, and even though I went out to see friends later it just didn't end up as a fun night. I don't know, I know my parents mean well, but it seems they sometimes try to live vicariously through me, and they need to let me work at my speed, how I feel, when I want to go full steam into something, and not push and pull and prod my way into something. That being said, they made good points, and well you still have to listen to em even if they piss you off.

Oh well, I was glad I was back home, and with family and today I got some good news about my future after school, it'll be nice knowing I have somewhere to work after a 18 day vacation, I just hope they understand down the road.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home