The Random Musings of a Man

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Busy

With graduation coming in just about a week, and a big trip infront of me, I've spent the past week doing a bunch of research and resume work, finding out names and numbers of raceteams in my area. Its been a lot of fun, and most places have been more than willing to tell me what I needed or if I needed to fill out applications first to even be considered for a position. Its definitely a learning experience and I know I'll come out of all of this a better person.

and hey its December which means its finally Christmas time, and I'm ready to have a nice vaction from here in North Carolina and be home for long enough to get comfortable and not be living completely out of a suitcase. And soon enough I'll be back in Canada with Amanda, and that's gonna be bunches of fun. Can't wait for all of this to happen :D

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home