The Random Musings of a Man

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

10 reasons I love Amanda

10 random reasons why I love Amanda

10. For the way you smile and laugh at all the silly things I say
9. CAVITIES!!! (sorry, only Amanda and her family will probably ever get this one)
8. The eyes, that show me into the soul of the greatest person I've met
7. The way you say you love me
6. We can run in the snow like idiots and laugh about it later
5. For breaking me out of my shell and getting me to be more adventurous
4. How you look at me and how I see the love in your eyes
3. Having the most beautiful smile on the face of the earth
2. For understanding me, even when I say the wrong things
1. For being the most special person, and opening your heart to me and being the best girl a guy could ask for

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home