The Random Musings of a Man

Friday, January 13, 2006

People piss me off

From the people who don't know what a turn signal is to the people who are just assholes in general. People just piss me off. I'm sick and tired of feeling like the guy who gets all the crap, gets crap from people who shouldn't care, get even more crap from the people who do. Just leave me alone and let me live my life for a minute people. And damnit you know a little help, and a little support wouldn't hurt every now and then.

I'm sorry, but if its raining and you're supposed to pick up a load of boxes that weigh between 45 and 75 pounds, you should atleast get your fat butt out of the truck and help, not go back and ask if one of us has a lighter so you can smoke a cigarette... That and the fact I spent my day busting my ass to try to leave work a little early and that totally blew up in my face. Good think I hustled otherwise I might not be here to write this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home