The Random Musings of a Man

Friday, May 20, 2005

All*Star race here I come

Whoohoo, I gots me seats to the All*Star race tomorrow night, and taking my buddy Chris with me to the show. Can't wait for tomorrow. Can't wait for the race on saturday night and the F1 Grand Prix of Monaco on Sunday morning, what a great weekend of racing coming up! School was good, Monday we celebrate NASCAR Day, which really was today, but the weather was kinda nasty and the forecast yesterday wasn't great so they make us wait until monday for the whole deal. Tuesday the school hosts the Clevite Engine Builders Challenge, which'll be a cool event that I'm gonna have to go see. This whole week is gonna be action packed with all the tourists and racefans in for all the racing action.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home