The Random Musings of a Man

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

So this pimping thing works

Wow I actually made some money from pimping my site out yesterday, which is pretty cool. So I wonder if I could get everybody who visits to click on one ad every day they visit, and see what would happen if that were to happen. Its a dream but it would be pretty cool to see how much money you could make from doing this.

Okay, onto what everybody reads about, my day! Today kicked some major ass, I kinda got my job back, which it turns out I never really lost it, they just decided to scale some hours back, so right now I get to work Monday's Wednesdays and Fridays at the Matteress place, and I can still go out and put rods in the fire as far as raceteam work is concerned. So I still get to work where I like working, and they may get me back to monday through friday work soon, which would be really nice. I'm just happy that I still have a job. I might also be lucky enough to get to go to the Allstar race this weekend, which would be really cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home