The Random Musings of a Man

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Freaking Sweet!

So as I told you my grandparents came into town today, and they left giving me a whole lot more than I expected, First off they paid for everything, even filled my car up with gas at my refusal. Second they bought me the Book NASCAR Chronicle, which has pictures and comentary on every single year of NASCAR Cup racing. Well I started joking around that if they were going to buy me a book that I could use a Desk for my computer, as well as a chair to get my laptop up off me while I'm using it. Lo and behold I get a desk and a chair from them. We go out to dinner, which they buy, while I asked them that I should pay they refused, and you don't mess with your grandparents. I have a lot of thanking to do today. This has been by far the best day of my year. Getting a desk and chair was something I had wanted for a long time its so nice to finally have it. Whoohoo!

1 Comments:

  • Yay for free stuff! I wish my grandparents did that for me. Or anyone really.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:22 PM, May 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home