The Random Musings of a Man

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Remind me to shut up next time...

like I said yesterday, I have a big mouth, and its managed to get a couple of people I know well upset at each other and well now I'm not happy about it. I guess things that could be considered my business wasn't and now I have two people bickering and bithing about who is right who is wrong and how things got blown out of proportion. Its sad too because I thought they were both better than that, but I guess not. I'm sure they'll get things resolved, but I'm kinda upset that something that I thought was my business obviously wasn't, and its started a whole big chain of events to lead to this. People too often resort to namecalling and crap throwing to try to win arguements and its really beginning to annoy me. I mean I try to do everything I can professionally and handle myself in a professional matter. Then people resort to name calling and crapthrowing when you bring up points about them and what they are trying to prove.

In Better news I finally got my pictures developed from my trip home, and they look pretty :D but you can't see em today cause I'm too lazy to put em up on here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home