The Random Musings of a Man

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Blog Spam...

Its annoying! Come on, if you're gonna comment on my blog, don't go around selling your blog, or products or services to me. I like to know what people think about what I type, and get spam in return... Its really really starting to annoy me. If you really want me to get stuff, send me junk mail like everybody else, but quit spamming the heck out of my little slice of the Blogging world.

In other news, Tony Stewart is starting to annoy me, come on dude, let somebody else win. :p Congrats bud, you're making it hard on everybody else and making the 42 other guys look silly out there right now. Congrats to the whole 20 team.

1 Comments:

  • Spam sucks! :P

    Tony's just out there making everyone look bad. Poor Mikey, ran into some trouble again this week.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:49 PM, August 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home