The Random Musings of a Man

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Tuesday, only 3 more days til the weekend.

Bet nobody knew that there were only three more days til the weekend, huh? I'm getting excited about doing stuff this weekend to celebrate my finishing of the core side of classes at school, and knowing that I'll only have 18 weeks of school to go. School sadly has become increasingly boring, mostly cause I'm actually getting a grasp on what happens in a car.

On a side note, I learned today that my car is drive-by-wire, which means there isn't any actual connection between my foot and the throttle. Suprisingly enough, My car has excellent throttle responce even without the physical connection to the throttle blades. Still not all that sure about potential steer-by-wire systems, and brake-by-wire seems like a risky, but potentially good combinations. Still kinda amazed at all the technology involved into today's automobiles.

1 Comments:

  • i know what Bill's gonna be doing this weekend! ;) And that car stuff...right over my head babe...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:35 PM, August 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home