The Random Musings of a Man

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Green Yellows....

I'm really starting to hate the new Green Yellow practice that NASCAR has gone to. Its stupid to run nearly 20% of a race under the caution flag before even taking the green flag. I understand their reasons but people are paying for a show, and the show must go on no matter how late it starts. Don't get into that big of a hurry to keep these guys from racing. I understand maybe 1 or 2 or 3 green yellow laps, but its a roadcourse race that lasts 82 laps guys! I don't need the first 17 under yellow!

On the other hand my guy, Ryan Newman took the checkers in the race, winning on pit strategy, and running out on the cool down lap. Gooooo Ryan!!!!

1 Comments:

  • Hello.

    Interesting blog of yours. I'm going to check back often!
    I have a home by owner related page
    which pretty much covers home by owner related stuff.

    Visit if you get some time.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:11 PM, August 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home