The Random Musings of a Man

Monday, August 08, 2005

Amanda..

I'm not really sure whether I should be happy or sad after what has happened this weekend. On one hand, I met a girl who happens to be beautiful, smart, funny, and can make me smile at will. On the other hand I met a girl who happens to be beautiful, smart, funny, and 700 miles away from where I live...

Meeting Amanda was so much better than I could have ever imagined, I had an awesome time with her. Sure she had to bring some friends, and I didn't get to spend the time I wanted alone with her, but seeing and spending time with her was incredible. Words don't describe how I feel about her right now. I feel so lucky to have found such a beautiful, sweet, caring person like Amanda.

3 Comments:

  • AWWWWWWWWW! :D Your so great

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:19 PM, August 08, 2005  

  • and your in big fricking trouble for it!!!!!!!!!! i cann't believe you lied to mom and dad, it better be love or you're dead

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:21 PM, August 08, 2005  

  • wow uh good luck with your parents bill, but that's fantastic that you met her and had a good time;-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:16 PM, August 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home