The Random Musings of a Man

Monday, August 01, 2005

Remaining songs and an update

Alex, has guessed pretty much everyone of the songs, but she's got a few she doesn't know. :p Here they are.

Friday
4. Tired of lying in the sunshine staying home to watch the rain.
You are young and life is long and there is time to kill today.
And then one day you find ten years have got behind you.
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun.

Sunday
3. Nobody gonna take my girl
I’m gonna keep her to the end
Nobody gonna have my girl
She stays close on every bend
Oooh she’s a killing machine
She’s got everything
Like a moving mouth body control
And everything

7. I know, I know, you’ll probably scream and cry
That your little world won’t let you go
But who in your measly little world, (-uh)
Are you tryin’ to prove to that you’re
Made out of gold and-uh, can’t be sold

8. I tried to give you consolation
When your old man had let you down.
Like a fool, I fell in love with you,
Turned my whole world upside down.


10. And what you say about his company
Is what you say about society.
Catch the mist, catch the myth
Catch the mystery, catch the drift.

and a Hint. The remaining artists: Rush, Jimi Hendrix, Pink Floyd, Derek and the Dominoes, Deep Purple.

Told ya I'd update, School is almost done with for the Core general Auto classes, which is really nice. Plus I think I'm gonna treat myself real well this weekend. Hopefully I get Student of the Course, I'd really love one of those pins. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home