The Random Musings of a Man

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Hey Hey Hey

I just felt like saying that. Ever just feel like saying something? something stupid, random, off the wall... My whole day has been like that, but if you time things just right, you can make the stupidest phrase be the funniest thing someone has heard. Today, I told one of my friends in a serious tone, while doing somewhat serious work out in lab that I like pie. Needless to say, he managed to nearly find the floor in laughter... I'm still kinda amazed at that.

On a side note, I've had bunches of fun with my roomate the past two days, realizing how much of an idiot he is, and how much his mom wants to run his life. She'd probably be here every day if she could.... 30 phone calls in one night from mom...one call from my roomate...whats wrong with this picture...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home