The Random Musings of a Man

Thursday, October 06, 2005

5 people I'd like to meet if you had a chance

I figured this would be a cool thing to do, I'm sure its been done before, and will be done again, but There are all kinds of people out in this world, but picking 5 who you could call most infuential, or most important to you. So with out further delay, 5 people who are the ones I would love to meet...


1. Smokey Yunick.. The Man, Myth, and Legend seriously descibes him, I wish I could learn half the things he knew..

2. Bill France, Sr.. It would be awesome to see what the man who founded NASCAR and his thoughts on growth and the expansion in the Sport :D

3. Thomas Jefferson.. I dunno, any inventor who can be such a big part in the American Revolution, is someone worth meeting

4. Leonardo Di Vinci.. From a time I wish I knew more about, why not meet a guy who has had such an impact on the modern world

5. Jesus.. Maybe because I find modern christianity to be bound on the wrong terms, and that being in tune with the lord involves more than the Church. Meet the man who many of us hold extremely tight in our hearts, and if anything get thoughts on humanity as a whole.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home