The Random Musings of a Man

Monday, September 26, 2005

Boredom reigns

Today, oh god, school was incredibly boring. I mean I don't mind spending time in the classroom, but I learned that Tires are black and round. Pretty much people, its not hard, they have numbers, you match the numbers, you make sets, and you race the sets. Its not hard at all, I really didn't see the need to spend 6 hours talking about em. About the only real entertainment was someone trying to fit inside a tire, which isn't as hard as you'd think, I think if I was more flexible I could fit, just from sheer size of the tire.

Oh and I learned another way to measure tires, which I think I'd use on our stuff if we weren't in so much of a hurry to get stagger and all that. But I want to work on Radial tire stuff now, cause matching sets is sooo much easier than matching bias ply sets of tires.

And if you didn't know already, Amanda is awesome, ;)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home