The Random Musings of a Man

Saturday, October 01, 2005

I have returned.

New and Improved, I'm back and ready to be around for a while. I missed this thing, and everybody that talks to me on the net so much, and yes Amanda, even though I didn't show it a lot I really did miss you. Hopefully this new Computer here will fit into my finances, cause I'm scared now that I'm not going to have as much as I wanted going into Christmas, and depending on what job I get this thing may have to go away.

My parents weren't to enthusiastic about what I did, but damn, I missed people, and I had some money to go get one, atleast for now, Payments and stuff suck, but I guess I'll have to survive. I think its about time to put ads back on here again, and see if I can get new faces out here, cause it would be nice to think that my time on the internet could be rewarded in cash.

Everything will turn out alright, but for now things will be tight, but I like it and hopefully it likes me, and everything will be for the better. It sure is good to be back. :D

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home