The Random Musings of a Man

Monday, October 03, 2005

Shocks, Shocks, Shocks....

Oh god, today was sooo boring at school. It shoulda been something I would be incredibly interesting, Learning about the wonders of the 7300 series Penske Racing Shock... Too bad I couldn't get any focus on anything. I think I can really say that I took one or maybe two things out of the 6 hours I spent in class today, and I was really hoping that there would be some more info for me. Well I'll probably be one of the few people who do good on the test tomorrow, and sadly I think thats from my previous experience and the little extra things I learned today. Oh well, tomorrow is another day. This class, I had real high expectations for and sadly this is really letting me down...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home