The Random Musings of a Man

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Last Update before the Weekend....

As well anyone who regularly sees this weblog knows I'm going on a little roadtrip this weekend, It should be lots of fun, seein Niagara Falls again and actually going into Canada, I'm going to enjoy it. So you guys get a reprieve from me for a couple days, and I get a relief and some relaxation.

Onto real news, or news thats slighly less important than that. Yesterday my net decided to crap out, so thats why I didn't update, kinda pisses me off when I don't have this thing.... oh well, Basically down to 4 weeks left in school, which is really nice, and I'm starting to look forward to graduation and finally being out of school, it'll be a welcome change. Busy busy times the next 2 months, hopefully I'll be able to keep a good handle on it all.

Wish me luck on this trip, and hopefully I'll get back in time to update this thing late Sunday night, if not then well I'll force you all to wait until Monday :p

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home