The Random Musings of a Man

Friday, January 06, 2006

Layers, as Stolen from Amanda

10 LAYERS OF ME

LAYER ONE: ON THE OUTSIDE
Name: Kenneth William Walter
Birth date: February 18th
Birth place: Englewood, CO
Current Location: Cornelius, NC
Eye Color: Perdy Blue
Hair Color: Dirty Blonde
Righty or Lefty: Lefty.
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

LAYER TWO: ON THE INSIDE
Your heritage: I dunno, British, German, probably a host of smaller parts to make a whole...
What Shoes Did You Wear Today: My Nike tennis shoes
Your weakness: a perdy smile
Your fears: dissapointing loved ones, not achieving my dreams
Goal you'd like to achieve: just to make it in the World of NASCAR

LAYER THREE: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW:
Your most overused phrase(s): I dunno, there's probably bunches that I overuse :p
your thoughts first waking up: Do I have to get up already?
Your best physical feature: my eyes
Your bedtime: weekdays 11 or 12 weekends, whenever I feel like sleeping
Your most missed memory: I dunno, I really can't say there was one thing I really wish I had still from my childhood....

LAYER FOUR: YOUR PICK:
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi
McDonald's or Burger King: Wendy's
Single or group dates: Single
Adidas or Nike: Nike
Lipton Tea or Nestea: can't I put pepsi in here too?
Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or coffee: Hot Chocolate with whipped cream

LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?
Smoke: no
Cuss: yeah, probably more than I should...
Sing: only to Amanda
Take a shower: everyday
Have a crush: its gone way past crush stage...
Think you've been in love: Know I'm in love
Like (d) High School: nope
Want to get married: yes
Believe in yourself: most days
Get motion sickness: never have before, don't plan on starting now
Think you're a health freak: noo
Get along with your parents: much better as I've gotten older

LAYER SIX: IN THE PAST MONTH
Drank alcohol: yes
Gone on a date: yes
Gone to the mall: yes
Laughed till you cried: no
Been on stage: no
Eaten Sushi: nope, never have
Made out with someone: yes
Gone skinny dipping: no
Dyed your hair: no

LAYER SEVEN: HAVE YOU EVER
Played a game that required removal of clothing: no
Gotten beaten up: no, but I fought a lil back in the day
Changed who you were to fit in: tried, and was usually rather unsucessful at it
Lied to make someone feel better: not usually, but on occasion

LAYER EIGHT: GETTING OLDER
Age you hope to be when you get married: I dunno, Early to Mid 20's seems right, as long as I have the right girl
Numbers of Children: 1 or 2
Describe your dream wedding: all that matters is that I'm with the woman I love, all the other details don't really matter

LAYER NINE: IN A GUY OR/ GIRL...
Best Eye Color: hazel, definitly a big fan of the hazel
Best hair color?: doesn't really matter
Short or long hair: long hair, but not like I haven't cut in 2 years long
Height: Shorter than me, 5'4 or 5'5 is about right
Best first date location: somewhere fun, like an amusement park or Go Karts, enjoy yourself the first time
Articles of clothing: I'm a fan of layered clothing, like sweaters with blazers over them,

LAYER TEN: IN THE NUMBERS
Number of people I can trust: 4
Number of CD's I own: oh, probably about 20 or 25
Number of piercings: 0
Number of tattoos: 0
Number of times on T.V.: 0
Number of times my name has appeared in the Newspaper? I think 1....
Number of scars on my body: several
Number of things in my past that I regret: I regret a lot of things I've done, but I look back at them all as learning experiences and I've come out ahead as a better person.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home