The Random Musings of a Man

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Stress and boredom

Yeah, its sunday, yeah there was a F1 and Cup race this weekend, but for some reason I'm incredibly bored. I've fallen into a small depression, mostly because of the pressures being placed on me, I have work and money issues that are really bothering me. I need a new apartment, I need my drivers licence (which thats a total different story in itself) and I need a new job. Add in on that I don't have anyone to talk to right now and you get stressed and now bored Bill. I've kinda locked up, gone into a mode where I don't know what to do, wondering whether everything I've done down here is going to go all for naught, or if this is what I was really meant to do. I've got a few weeks to figure things out, but it still feels like everything is coming down on me right now. I just wish that I had a way to make everything dissapear tomorrow, and make all my worries wash away. I know everything will work out, its just whether it happens the way I want and when I want that I'm concerned about. I really wish I had Amanda here with me, somehow she manages to make all the worry and stress go away, and I sure could use her now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home