The Random Musings of a Man

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Awesome!

What a night last night. The All*Star race was awesome, just awesome. I mean from what you guys saw on TV was just as cool in person, just without instant replay. Damn you Nextel Vision for pointing your Tv towards turn 4 and not the front stretch. It was Chris' first Cup race so it was a whole lot of fun showing him around all the souvineer trailers and all that. I was suprised that Traffic wasn't fun, but it wasn't a complete pain in the ass either. It only took an hour to get out of the racetrack, which I had heard stories of two or three hours to get outta there. Bought me a All*Star event T Shirt, which is really cool, and I get to wear it to school tomorrow!

Just got done watching the F1 Grand Prix of Monaco, which is just an awesome race, I so wanna go there. I hope I can get some money together soon and maybe get the opportunity to go to the F1 race at Indy soon!

1 Comments:

  • Yay Bill! I'm glad you had fun. I wish I could have seen the race. Gar. No FX in the hotel room, and I couldn't find the radio station it was on either! It was quite depressing. But I'm glad you had a great time!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:37 PM, May 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home