The Random Musings of a Man

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Boredom sets in

I didn't feel like updating, but for some reason I am anyway. Only 1 more week until I'm off academic probabtion, a whole day off on Monday, The Busch race tonight and speed street down in Charlotte and I'm still bored. hmm I must need to get out more. Nothing has interested me lately and I don't know why. Hopefully next week will bring some excitement back into my life. I sure hope it does.

hopefully the Busch race won't turn out like I think it might, with caution after caution after caution. I don't see a regular Busch driver winning the race and there will only be 1 or two regular Busch drivers up into the top 10.

Oh I guess I do have something really cool to look forward too. My parents visit next week, yet I have no clue what to show them or what to do while they are down here! I guess I'll just be like you go off and do your own thing and I'll tell ya the places to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home