The Random Musings of a Man

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Ever have one of those days?

One of those days where you just wanted everybody to go away and you could have the day all to yourself? I wish that today was like that. It would have been so nice to have crawled back into bed this morning and slept all day. Thankfully I didn't have work today, it wouldn't have been fun at all.

I have spent most of the day evaluating why I do what I do, much fun if you ask me. And as I listen to Jim Morrison and The Doors, it makes me think about what I have done with myself, and where I take myself, I'm pretty happy about where I'm going with my life.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll have something else to rant about. I reall do hope so, cause I liked doing what I did yesterday, that felt really good.

1 Comments:

  • Ah yeah, Bill... I had a week like that last week. And, this week, I just want one day that isn't a weekend that I can sleep in on! I just can't bring myself to going to bed early at night!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:47 PM, May 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home