The Random Musings of a Man

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Parents....

I dunno where to begin here. Everybody who reads this knows that I've been planning to go to Canada to meet a good friend of mine, who happens to be female. Evidently I'm a crazed maniac according to my parents because of that.

Its not like I've said that I want to go and there isn't anything that can change my mind about what you are saying, but I wish that they would think things through from my side and see where I was coming from. I thought that parents were supposed to support you in everything that you do, no matter how insane or crazy that it may be. They won't like it, but they'll still support you. All I've gotten is negative vibes from the day I've told them about what I want to do, and its really frustrating. It doesn't help the fact that there are only 10 days before I'm supposed to go, and there is something that I need in order to go.

Maybe I'm in the wrong, but seeing a person that you talk to everyday, and see everyday doesn't seem so wrong to me. They were the ones telling me to get out and go do things, so why are they so upset now that I want to go do something...Maybe I'm blind with love or something, but I don't see much that can go bad by going and meeting a person you really like.

I'll just go out and buy the thing I need from them and go anyway, because they can't tell me how to run my life. I know where they come from, but they need to let me make the mistakes if it is one on my own. I know the situation a little better than they do..and they talk like they know exactly what is going on. Damnit this is all pissing me off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home