The Random Musings of a Man

Monday, June 20, 2005

Mondays

Mondays, are the longest days of the week. Don't ask why, don't ask how. They just are. I've come to terms with the phenomena. Just wake me up when its tuesday, cause I'm tired of this Monday crap. Bill's Count Down clock has taken on more important dates this week for some reason. Nearly three weeks closer to graduation. 12 Days Til Bill's road trip Adventure, and only 4 more days of the hellish class I have to survive through. Then it should be off to three weeks of learning stuff I learned 12 weeks ago and was too dumb to stay in class, which will be more fun than a box of rocks at Christmas!

Still mulling over various crazy thoughts in my head, which is driving me crazy, and wondering why I come up with these thoughts. Today I decided I needed to rebuild the Shocks on our car as if we were going to Pikes Peak, which we aren't. I came up with some cool Ideas that I want to try however. Still need to build that High Downforce Airbox that I came up with a lil while ago, and work on frame and body height adjustments, on a car that's 1600 miles away. I must be crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home