The Random Musings of a Man

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

A lil history for today...

Ever wonder how come there are 360 degree's in a circle? I got an answer today, not that I asked the question, but it was still kinda cool. The reason (its all speculative) is that its based on that the Sumerians based their years off 360 days and that one day could be called 1 degree on a circle. As to how this has to apply to the Automotive Industry and what I did at school today I have no clue. looking up aerial views of where you live, just isn't all that cool. oh and going out and using GPS to locate crap around the school.

Although I did impress everybody who didn't know where Columbine Highschool was by finding it on the map of where my house is. Today was boring, work dragged on for the three hours I was there. But I get to work all week, which is a plus! Only three more days of this stuff...18 hours of school....I can handle it.

1 Comments:

  • ooooh, i've always wondered where they got that damn 360 from! you've solved many years of questioning! lol ;)

    **heart**

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:57 PM, June 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home