The Random Musings of a Man

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Bill's Career Track

Its starting to come along much much better than I thought. Tomorrow I have a mandatory class in which they are going to help us build resumes, and today I got pulled to be apart of a Manufactures Training program, which if I wasn't so hell bent on racing is actually a pretty damn cool deal, if you like moving again, going to school for another three months, and having to work for that MFG once you get out of their school. but its free and they place you in a job, so it can't be all that bad. I don't think those people who work the programs get many who are hell bent on racing like I am, but she did her best to try to talk me into one of those programs...grrr. In other news its freakin hot here, it was 95 today, but it felt like it was 110 earlier...not cool.

oh and a random Picture from Colorado, here's a sunset from my grandpa's house.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home