The Random Musings of a Man

Friday, August 19, 2005

16 weeks to go!

yep, the count down is crawling slowly closer, and I can't wait for it to be over and I can get my career rolling! This class I can't say has been the most fun or educational, but its been a learning experience. Got to actually degree and find where the Camshaft should be located instead of measuring where a teacher put it. I must say that it was a really rewarding thing when you can get it done in 15 minutes when you see bunches of other people struggle with it. I got mine nailed :D

My foot is still in pain from last night, but now my knee doesn't hurt anymore. I think I just jammed it up real bad and there isn't really anything that a doctor could do about it. I'll just take it easy this weekend and it should be better on Monday, cause its gonna be a long week if it doesn't get better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home