The Random Musings of a Man

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Rent and roomates...

Anybody want to come down here and life with me for a year... I could use somebody who knows how to open a door, doesn't use his mom to pay all the bills, and can say more tha three words a week to you. If you fit that description and have the insane desire to Move to the Charlotte area please feel free to call me or email me sometime.

Now that I've said that, I hate the hoop jumping I'm gonna have to go through to get the Apartment I'm in into my name and sign another year long lease. Its gonna be bunches of fun I can tell you that. It would be soo much better if I was in a better financial position, but right now I'm not, and I'm afraid that I'm gonna end up SOL here at this place even though its soo nice. Argh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home