The Random Musings of a Man

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Friggen hot doesn't even begin to describe.

Its not even funny how hot it is, its nearly 6 pm and its still 100 degrees outside, and it feels like its nearly 110 degrees. Thank god tomorrow is gonna be almost 10 degrees cooler. I don't know how many more days I could handle it being this hot. School has been extremely boring this week cause we are learning how to use computers, *gasp* computers! On the other hand only 7 more days of class until I start the NASCAR phases, which I'm really really looking forward to. :D

1 Comments:

  • Stupid summer heat! And they wonder why I wanna move to Alaska :P And boo for boring school, but yay for exciting stuff coming up!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:22 AM, July 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home