The Random Musings of a Man

Thursday, July 28, 2005

The Electrical Dependence

We as humans have become increasingly dependent on Electricity and electrical things over the years. Sadly this dependence leaves us sadly cold and bored when the magic power known as Electricity goes away. Damn those thunderstorms which took away my magic spark tonight, for I shall attempt to spite ye! So I've spent the last hour without power, which if my battery holds out you will be able to read, but if it doesn't well this all won't work out. :p

I did get a new poster today, a goodyear stars of 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup poster with all the Cup, and a couple of Cup wannabe drivers in it, and a hat cause I can answer NASCAR Trivia! I feel so special now that my knowledge of Jeff Burton leading every lap in a cup race has finally paid a dividend. NASCAR Tech trivia down, Jeopardy to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home