The Random Musings of a Man

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Learning what you already know...

Its suprisingly similar how things are done on a NASCAR Nextel Cup racecar, in comparison to my previous experiences. I really thought there would be more of a difference between the two, but really there isn't. I mean the components aren't all the same, but its still the same basic piece of machinery, and I'm really suprised. I guess I'm just suprised at how much of my previous experience transfers over to this, and how much other people don't know how this all works. I can't wait til I get to square a car tomorrow because it'll be fun to learn how do it a different way. This class may be hard on me in the classroom, but getting out and working is very rewarding :D

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home